In the framework of the 2018 World Nuclear Exhibition, EDF signed a set of agreements to formalize cooperation with European industrial partners.
Agreements signed, in the framework of the World Nuclear Exhibition:
The purpose of these agreements is to strengthen the industrial sector of nuclear decommissioning in France and to promote its international development, in particular through Cyclife.
- Partnership agreement with VEOLIA to develop the treatment of radioactive waste by vitrification and think about the design of the industrial demonstrator to secure the dismantling of graphite reactors
- Agreement with ORANO to propose a common offer of services for the decommissioning of the fast neutron reactor at Monju, Japan
- Agreement with FORTUM, a Finnish company and major player in energy in Northern Europe, to develop common offers on decommissioning and radioactive waste management in the Nordic market
- Agreement establishing the basis for cooperation on the dismantling of graphite reactors with the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, the UK public authority in charge of the decommissioning of 27 Magnox reactors (graphite) in the United Kingdom
- Partnership agreement with SOGIN (Società Gestione Impianti Nucleari), a public company in charge of the decommissioning and waste management in Italy
- Agreement with the CEA on the development of common standards and digital tools, which enable EDF to stay one step ahead in its decommissioning projects and accelerate the digital transition of the industrial sector of decommissioning and waste management radioactive;
- Acquisition of OREKA SOLUTIONS, start-up specializing in digital at the service of dismantling of nuclear power plants
Signature of the cooperation between NDA and EDF. Meeting between Sylvain Granger (Head of Decommissioning and Waste management Projects Division at EDF) et David Peattie (NDA CEO)