Cyclife, the leading European player in nuclear dismantling and waste management
Cyclife has three licensed industrial sites for the treatment of radioactive waste in France (Bagnols-sur-Cèze), the United Kingdom (Workington) and Sweden (Nyköping). Cyclife also has a commercial structure in Germany for direct contact with its customers and partners on the German market.
Cyclife owns six engineering and expertise centres with highly-skilled engineers for the design of waste treatment facilities and workshops. They are able to define the full dismantling scenario of a given nuclear installation. They design tools, including remote-controlled tools, to carry out dismantling operations. They all use state-of-the-art technologies, including the latest digital innovations.
- Cyclife Digital Solutions offers a robust digital tool a decision support and intervention simulation tool, based on real-time 3D technologies, DEMplus® for nuclear, a software based on 3D real-time simulations to obtain and optimise scenario costs, lead times, waste flows and dosimetry.
- Quadrica develops and delivers software solutions, MySurvey® and VirtualSurvey®, to meet the emerging operational needs of industrial digital twins.
- Cyclife Engineering is dedicated to the decommissioning of light water reactors, along with the designing radioactive waste storage and treatment facilities.
- Graphitech, a joint venture company between Cyclife and Veolia Nuclear Solutions, focuses on the dismantling of graphite reactors and the development of innovative remote tooling.
- Waste2Glass, a joint venture company created by Cyclife and Veolia Nuclear Solutions, aims to deliver a unique and concrete solution for some specific radioactive waste treatment based on GeoMelt® vitrification process.
- Aquila Nuclear Engineering has been acquired by Cyclife to expand its engineering capabilities in the fields of containment, shielded installations, remote handling and transport/packaging to better serve its customers.
Click on the map below for direct access to the European locations of the Cyclife platform.
Find out where Cyclife sites are
Locate all Cyclife sites in France and in Europe
Where are the nuclear reactors under decommissionning in France?
Discover each EDF nuclear power plant under decommissioning
Cyclife, your strategic partner for nuclear decommissioning and radioactive waste management projects