CDB (Conditionnement Déchets Béton) is a subsidiary of Cyclife France specialised in the manufacture of concrete containers for conditioning of waste.

CDB, a 51% subsidiary of Cyclife France (the remaining 49% being held by Vinci Construction France), supplies prefabricated products, mainly for conditioning of low- and intermediate-level radioactive waste:

  • reinforced concrete containers;
  • dry batch materials.

Depending on the type of waste for which they are intended to be used, reinforced concrete containers can be equipped with internal steel radiological shielding, or a filtration device.

Dry batch materials comprise dry aggregates, cement and pre-dosed additives, packaged in flexible "big bag"-type containers. They are used in preparing the concrete for the containers, as well as concrete and grouts for encapsulation, immobilisation and sealing of radioactive waste at nuclear sites. These containers are used by the Mercure mobile machines operated by Cyclife France at producers' sites.

CDB also manufactures reinforced concrete utility poles supporting overhead power lines, and operates an alluvial quarry, approved by ANDRA.

Contact us

For further information, please contact us by post at the following address:

Conditionnement Déchets Béton

Chemin forestier Lieu, 01300 CHAZEY BONS, FRANCE

+33 (0)4 79 81 74 01