EDF, Fessenheim NPP, France
In a restricted environment, the challenge is to design robust, reliable and inexpensive tools, easily reusable for the rest of the EDF reactors which will subsequently be dismantled.
Cyclife Engineering has been tasked to perform the detailed design for the cutting, the extraction and handling of the Steam Generators from the reactor building to the storage module.
- Strong client support during the project development
- Design fed by the operating principles inherited from Steam Generators replacement within the EDF Fleet.
- Detailed design approved by EDF
- Subvision in different technical lots
- Next step : Cyclife Engineering will launch call for tenders to contract with suppliers execution studies, procurements and works on site.