Site accessHere are the documentation for people accessing the industrial site
The following applies to unaccompanied access to Studsvik Tech Park:
- Approved safety test, carried out by the employer according to the template Safety test contractors
- Approved drug test, results for the following drugs must be stated in the protocol (cannabis, amphetamine/ecstasy (MDMA), cocaine, opiates, benzodiazepines)
- Education Protection and Safety (SoS), link: https://login4.competencetool.se/Kkvgemensam/CourseCatalog
- Signed Access conditions and personal data management
- Valid pre-registration
Should the contractor/consultant/supplier perform work in a controlled area
, in addition to the above, following requirements applies:
- Education Radiation protection in practice (SiP), see more info below how to sign up.
- If Radiation Protection staff on site classifies the contractor as category A, a radiological medical examination must be taken. The doctor will sign a Certificate of Service for work with ionizing radiation, this certificate must be submitted as stated below.
Should the contractor/consultant/supplier work temporarily in radiologically protected area outdoors
, the requirements for unaccompanied access applies, plus a 2-hour training Radiation protection for radiologically protected area outdoors
. Sign up at email@example.com
If the contractor/consultant/supplier is to work with waste management in a radiologically protected area outdoors
, the same requirements apply as for work in a controlled area.
Radiation Protection in Practice (SiP Strålskydd i Praktiken)
The education is a teacher-led combined theoretical and practical education. The training takes approximately 6 hours and is carried out on site. Approved education Protection and Safety, (Skydd och Säkerhet) SoS, is a requirement to participate in SiP.
Registration is made according to the document Training occasions SiP Grund
. In the registration You state Your name, which education You want to register to, company You are employed by and Your contact information.
Inform beforehand if You need the SiP-education in English. All training certificates, security testing, drug tests and serviceability certificates must be sent to the Security Officer,
firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Security Officer Cyclife Sweden AB, Box 610 61110 Nyköping
Renew access criteria
The access criteria for unaccompanied access must be renewed at different time intervals. An automated system sends information to You about what You need to renew, and expiry date. After this date, Your access is blocked.
The system has the sender address email@example.com
For visitors to Studsvik Tech Park, the following applies:
- Valid pre-registration
- Signed document: Access conditions and personal data management